Congratulations and welcome to the committer team :-)

Regards,
Timo

On 17.08.22 12:50, Yuxin Tan wrote:
Congratulations, Lijie!

Best,
Yuxin

Guowei Ma <guowei....@gmail.com> 于2022年8月17日周三 18:42写道:

Congratulations, Lijie. Welcome on board~!
Best,
Guowei

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 6:25 PM Zhu Zhu <zh...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Lijie Wang as
a new Flink committer.

Lijie has been contributing to Flink project for more than 2 years.
He mainly works on the runtime/coordination part, doing feature
development, problem debugging and code reviews. He has also
driven the work of FLIP-187(Adaptive Batch Scheduler) and
FLIP-224(Blocklist for Speculative Execution), which are important
to run batch jobs.

Please join me in congratulating Lijie for becoming a Flink committer!

Cheers,
Zhu