Thanks Bo for starting this discussion.

I think it is really useful to have the CI for ARM platform. But I am not
sure what is the current situation. TBH, I have not build an ARM image for
Flink.

Given that we have not finished the migration from azure pipelines to
github action, I believe we still need to setup the self-hosted ARM
machines for azure pipeline.

Best,
Yang

bo zhaobo <bzhaojyathousa...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月25日周四 09:37写道: