Hi All,

As I see there is no action for stale PRs for flink and
flink-kubernetes-operator repos however almost 1k PRs are open.

I would like to suggest to add new stale PR action based on the following
github plugin:
https://github.com/marketplace/actions/close-stale-issues

I think the default values for the plugin looks sufficient to our needs:
* Add a label "Stale" on pull requests after 60 days of inactivity and
comment on them
* Close the stale pull requests after 7 days of inactivity
* If an update/comment occur on stale issues or pull requests, the stale
label will be removed and the timer will restart

A playground repo is created to test the feature here:
https://github.com/gaborgsomogyi/stale-test-repo

Waiting on opinions/suggestions to make our PR queue manageable.

Thanks in advance!

BR,