+1 (binding)

- Checked release notes: *Action Required*
  * The fix version of FLINK-29554 is 0.2.1 but still open, please confirm
whether this should be included or we should move it out of 0.2.1
- Checked sums and signatures: *OK*
- Checked the jars in the staging repo: *OK*
- Checked source distribution doesn't include binaries: *OK*
- Maven clean install from source: *OK*
- Checked version consistency in pom files: *OK*
- Went through the quick start: *OK*
  * Verified with both flink 1.14.5 and 1.15.1
- Checked the website updates: *OK*
  * Minor: left some comments in the PR, please check

Thanks for driving this release, Jingsong!

Best Regards,
Yu