Hi folks,

if you can open a PR for supporting Flink 1.15 Galen, then this would be
awesome. I've assigned you to this ticket. The next thing after merging
this PR would be creating a new StateFun release. Once we have merged the
PR, let's check who can help with it the fastest.

Cheers,
Till

>>> https://mermaid.live/edit#pako:eNplkL1uwzAMhF-F0JQADrp76FR06tSOcQfWom3V-nFFqoUR591L20mXaqAOxHd3AC-mTZZMbfqM0wAvr00EfS62KbjYn-8C6Jui8DucTo_wmT4Oz97FEVhQqCtxXR13q_IBo-XzXWyehUc3LSu2Uyq2qIXpq2iyQ-9nmCjDSPMCmUISOuwfaEErLsVbw2272VOEDp0vmSqw5HEmC4GYsSeQpKjkv7j_buQ5tjAV4YeehOHHyQDsLAF1HbXCCyQZKB-2CTyzUOCjqUygHNBZPdxljW2MAoEaU6u0mMfGNPGqHBZJb1piasmFKlMmqxd7cqj3Dqbu0DNdfwHTGoek