Hi everyone,

Unfortunately ASF Infra has already implemented the change and new Jira
users can't sign up.

I think there is consensus that we shouldn't move from Jira now. My
proposal would be to setup a separate mailing list to which users can send
their request for an account, which gets sent to the PMC so they can create
accounts for them. I don't see any other short term solution.

If agreed, let's open up a vote thread on this.

Thanks, Martijn

Op do 3 nov. 2022 om 04:51 schreef Xintong Song <tonysong...@gmail.com>