Hi All!

I think for this first version let's go with the following simple model:

1. We include the OLM bundle generation script in the operator git repo
before the release
2. We add one extra release verification step to the wiki with detailed
instructions on generating and verifying the bundle
3. Once the release is done, we generate the bundle from the release helm
chart and publish it.

This is a relatively lightweight process with minimal burden on the release
managers and hopefully Ted can help out with the verification and release
process!

What do you think?

If there are no major objections, it would be great to have a PR this week
to get it in before the feature freeze.

Gyula