Hi devs:

I'd like to start a discussion about FLIP-276: Data Consistency of
Streaming and Batch ETL in Flink and Table Store[1]. In the whole data
stream processing, there are consistency problems such as how to manage the
dependencies of multiple jobs and tables, how to define and handle E2E
delays, and how to ensure the data consistency of queries on flowing data?
This FLIP aims to support data consistency and answer these questions.

I'v discussed the details of this FLIP with @Jingsong Lee and @libenchao
offline several times. We hope to support data consistency of queries on
tables, managing relationships between Flink jobs and tables and revising
tables on streaming in Flink and Table Store to improve the whole data
stream processing.

Looking forward to your feedback.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-276%3A+Data+Consistency+of+Streaming+and+Batch+ETL+in+Flink+and+Table+Store