Thanks for the quick action Jingsong! Here is my vote with the new staging
directory:

+1 (binding)

- Checked release notes: *Action Required*

  * The fix version of FLINK-30620 and FLINK-30628 are 0.3.0 but still
open, please confirm whether this should be included or we should move it
out of 0.3.0

- Checked sums and signatures: *OK*

- Checked the jars in the staging repo: *OK*

- Checked source distribution doesn't include binaries: *OK*

- Maven clean install from source: *OK*

- Checked version consistency in pom files: *OK*

- Went through the quick start: *OK*

  * Verified with flink 1.14.6, 1.15.3 and 1.16.0

- Checked the website updates: *OK*

Best Regards,
Yu