Hi kui

Thanks for initializing this discussion. I have two questions

1. What will happen if we add watermark related options in `the connector
options`? Will the connector ignore these options or throw an exception?
How can we support this?

2. If one table is used by two operators with different watermark params,
what will happen? For example, there is a source table T and user submit
the following job

SELECT T1.id, T1.cnt_val, T2.sum_val FROM (SELECT id, count(val) as cnt_val
FROM T /*+ WATERMARK PARAMS(‘rowtime’ = ’time_column’, ‘rowtime_expression’
= ’time_column - INTERVAL 5 SECOND') */ GROUP BY id) T1 JOIN (SELECT id,
sum(val) as sum_val FROM T /*+ WATERMARK PARAMS(‘rowtime’ = ’time_column’,
‘rowtime_expression’ = ’time_column - INTERVAL 10 SECOND') */ GROUP BY id)
T2 ON T1.id=T2.id

Best,
Shammon