Hi Daniel,

I think, it would be great to have a PubSub Lite Connector in Flink. Before
you put this proposal up for a vote, though, we need feedback from a
Committer who would review and help maintain it going forward. Ideally,
this Committer would guide one or more contributors from Google to
Committership so that Google could step up and maintain Flink's PubSub and
PubSub Lite Connector in the future. For this, it would be good to
understand how you envision the involvement of the PubSub Lite team at
Google.

I am specifically sensitive on this topic, because the PubSub connector has
lacked attention and maintenance for a long time. There was also a very
short-lived interested by Google in the past to contribute a Google PubSub
Connector [1].

Best,

Konstantin

--