Hey

Thanks for trying out GIC! As Yanfei mentioned, GIC and RocksDB incremental
do not conflict with each other.

GIC is a generalized way to do incremental Flink checkpoints. At the same
time, RocksDB-incremental is a way to do incremental snapshots for backend
db (RocksDB).

Please let us know the results if convenient :-)

Best,
Yuan