Hi all,

After creating the Cassandra source connector (thanks Chesnay for the review!), I wrote a blog article about how to create a batch source with the new Source framework [1]. It gives field feedback on how to implement the different components.

I felt it could be useful to people interested in contributing or migrating connectors.

=> Can you give me your opinion ?

=> I think it could be useful to post the article to Flink official blog also if you agree.

=> Same remark on my previous article [2]: what about publishing it to Flink official blog ?

[1]https://echauchot.blogspot.com/2023/03/flink-howto-create-batch-source-with.html

[2]https://echauchot.blogspot.com/2022/11/flink-howto-migrate-real-life-batch.html

Best

Etienne