Do we have to introduce `InitContext#createSerializer(TypeInformation<T>)`
which returns TypeSerializer<T>, or is it sufficient to only provide
`InitContext#createInputSerializer()` which returns TypeSerializer<IN>?

I had the impression that buffering sinks like JDBC only need the
latter. @Joao, could you confirm?

If that's the case, +1 to adding the following method signatures to
InitContext:
* TypeSerializer<IN> createInputSerializer()
* boolean isObjectReuseEnabled()

Thanks,
Gordon