Hi all,

@Danny, I just submitted the fix PR to unblock the release: https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-cassandra/pull/13

Best

Etienne

Le 02/05/2023 à 14:52, Danny Cranmer a écrit :
Thanks for reporting this issue Etienne. Why was it not detected by the
unit/integration tests? Can we cover this on the CI?

This VOTE is closed, I will open RC2 once the issue has been resolved. In
the meantime we could consider reopening 3.0.1 [1] for Flink 1.17 support.
I will reopen if there is a demand for it.

Thanks,
Danny

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/30c3yhd561o57x0prt7jqt055r4xd6lf

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 7:28 PM Etienne Chauchot <echauc...@apache.org>