Regarding the implementation, did you consider the pushdown abilities
compatible, e.g., projection pushdown, filter pushdown, partition pushdown.
Since `Snapshot` is not handled much in existing rules, I have a concern
about this. Of course, it depends on your implementation detail, what is
important is that we'd better add some cross tests for these.

Regarding the interface exposed to Connector, I see there is a rejected
design for adding SupportsTimeTravel, but I didn't see the alternative in
the FLIP doc. IMO, this is an important thing we need to clarify because we
need to know whether the Connector supports this, and what column/metadata
corresponds to 'system_time'.

Feng Jin <jinfeng1...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月25日周四 22:50写道:

Benchao Li