Hi Samrat

Thanks for putting up this FLIP. I agree regarding the importance of the
use case.
please let me know If you need any collaboration regarding integration with
AWS connectors credential providers or regarding FLIP-171 I would be more
than happy to assist.
I also like Leonard's proposal for starting with DataStreamSink and
TableSink, It would be great to have some milestones delivered as soon as
ready.
best regards
Ahmed Hamdy