Thanks Dian Fu for sharing the externalized connector usage within
flink-python.

Looking forward to the solution to this problem, and if possible, can
participate in the contribution of this problem,
and thank you Martijn for the dependency usage that the externalized
connector should follow.

Best Regards,
Ran Tao
https://github.com/chucheng92