Hi Xiangyu/Dev Team,

Thanks for reply.

In  our flink job, we increase the *checkpoint timeout to 30 min.*
And the *checkpoint interval is 10 min.*

But while running the job we got below exception.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while confirming checkpoint
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask
.notifyCheckpointComplete(StreamTask.java:952)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask
.lambda$notifyCheckpointCompleteAsync$7(StreamTask.java:924)
    at org.apache.flink.util.function.FunctionUtils.lambda$asCallable$5(
FunctionUtils.java:125)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.
StreamTaskActionExecutor$SynchronizedStreamTaskActionExecutor.run(
StreamTaskActionExecutor.java:87)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.Mail.run(Mail.java:
78)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.MailboxProcessor
.processMail(MailboxProcessor.java:261)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.mailbox.MailboxProcessor
.runMailboxLoop(MailboxProcessor.java:186)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.runMailboxLoop(
StreamTask.java:487)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask
.java:470)
    at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.doRun(Task.java:707)
    at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:532)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot clean commit: Staging file does not
exist.
    at org.apache.flink.runtime.fs.hdfs.
HadoopRecoverableFsDataOutputStream$HadoopFsCommitter.commit(
HadoopRecoverableFsDataOutputStream.java:250)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.sink.filesystem.Bucket
.onSuccessfulCompletionOfCheckpoint(Bucket.java:300)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.sink.filesystem.Buckets
.commitUpToCheckpoint(Buckets.java:216)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.sink.filesystem.
StreamingFileSink.notifyCheckpointComplete(StreamingFileSink.java:415)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.AbstractUdfStreamOperator
.notifyCheckpointComplete(AbstractUdfStreamOperator.java:130)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask
.lambda$notifyCheckpointComplete$8(StreamTask.java:936)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.
StreamTaskActionExecutor$SynchronizedStreamTaskActionExecutor.call(
StreamTaskActionExecutor.java:101)
    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask
.notifyCheckpointComplete(StreamTask.java:930)
    ... 12 more

It would be great, if you have any workaround for that.

Regards,
Nagireddy Y.