Hi, I've experiment this feature on K8S recently, here is some of my trial:

1. Create a new kubernetes-jobmanager.sh script with the following content

#!/usr/bin/env bash
$FLINK_HOME/bin/sql-gateway.sh start
$FLINK_HOME/bin/kubernetes-jobmanager1.sh kubernetes-session

2. Build your own Flink docker image something like this
FROM flink:1.17.1-scala_2.12-java11

RUN mv $FLINK_HOME/bin/kubernetes-jobmanager.sh $FLINK_HOME/bin/
kubernetes-jobmanager1.sh
COPY ./kubernetes-jobmanager.sh $FLINK_HOME/bin/kubernetes-jobmanager.sh

RUN chmod +x $FLINK_HOME/bin/*.sh
USER flink

3. Create a Flink session job with the operator using the above image.