From: Jing Ge <j...@ververica.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 23:31
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Cc: Matthias Pohl <matthias.p...@aiven.io>; sergey.nuyan...@aiven.io
<sergey.nuyan...@aiven.io>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.18.0, release candidate #2

Hi Yun,

I have created a new maven repo[5]. Would you like to check it out? Thanks
for your support! Once I get your confirmation, I will start the second
voting thread with the title "[VOTE][2] Release 1.18.0, release candidate
#2", because the source code is not changed.

All Devs: please ignore this thread. I will start a new one as I
mentioned above.

Best regards,
Jing

[5] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1659