Hi all,

Thanks for your responses.
@Jingsong Li: Thanks for the reference to the web PR, I missed that.

@Yun Tang: Thanks, I prefer simply removing the TableStore link from the
documentation navigation of Flink, as it is not a subproject of Flink
anymore - it is now its own project. It has had 2 of its own releases over
a ~half a year period.
I am all for having a proper links to Paimon, for example we could create a
"Sister Projects" subsection in the About section of the flink.apache.org
webpage and have a paragraph of intro/links there or simply add Paimon
related content to the Table connector docs [1]. We can make these 2
changes separately, but ideally they should be merged relatively close in
time.

Would you be open to updating your original PR [2] to simply remove the
links or would you like me to do it instead? I am happy to review your
change if you have a proposal of where to include Paimon.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.17/docs/connectors/table/overview/
[2] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/665