Hi JIabao,

I think the current interface can already satisfy your requirements.
The connector can reject all the filters by returning the input filters
as `Result#remainingFilters`.

So maybe we don't need to introduce a new method to disable
pushdown, but just introduce an option for the specific connector.

Best,
Jark