From: Rui Fan <1996fan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 23:06
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Request to release flink 1.6.3

Thanks Vikas for the ask!

Hi devs,

Is anyone willing to pick up the release of 1.16.3 and 1.17.2 with me? If
so, I can volunteer to release one of the versions. If no one picks it up
for more than three days, I volunteer to release two versions. After it’s
determined, the official discussion can be started.

Looking forward to other committer or  PMC join this release!

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for sorting out these 2 lists. 1.16.3 may be the final version of
1.16 series, it makes sense to sort out all left over issues.

Also, some of release processes need PMC  permission, would you mind
helping it? Thanks~

Best,
Rui