I agree, it would make sense to add this process to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Continuous+Integration

If people agree on the process and location, I can do the addition to the doc.

Best

Etienne

Le 22/11/2023 à 14:29, Sergey Nuyanzin a écrit :
yes, that's the way how I tested my changes
thanks for confirming that it's ok

I wonder whether it should be documented somewhere, since it is not very
obvious?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 10:35 AM Etienne Chauchot<echauc...@apache.org>