Hi all,

FYI there is the ASF infra roundtable soon. One of the subjects for this session is GitHub Actions. It could be worth passing by:

December 6th, 2023 at 1700 UTC on the #Roundtablechannel on Slack.

For information about theroundtables, and about how to join, see:https://infra.apache.org/roundtable.html <https://infra.apache.org/roundtable.html>

Best

Etienne