Thanks Sergey for your vote. Indeed I have listed only the PRs merged since last release but there are these 2 open PRs that could be worth reviewing/merging before release.

https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-shared-utils/pull/25

https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-shared-utils/pull/20

Best

Etienne