Big +1, thanks this will be a very useful addition to Flink.

Best

Etienne

Le 07/12/2023 à 09:26, Hang Ruan a écrit :
+1 for contributing CDC Connectors  to Apache Flink.

Best,
Hang

Yuxin Tan<tanyuxinw...@gmail.com>  于2023年12月7日周四 16:05写道:

Cool, +1 for contributing CDC Connectors to Apache Flink.

Best,
Yuxin

Jing Ge<j...@ververica.com.invalid>  于2023年12月7日周四 15:43写道:

Awesome! +1