Hi Wencong

Thanks for driving the discussion, +1 for the proposal. I left two minor
questions/suggestions:

1. Is the getTaskNameWithIndexAndAttemptNumber method a bit redundant? It
can be replaced by getTaskName + getTaskIndex + getAttemptNumber.
2. I think it would be better if we can explicitly specify the alternative
(based on TaskInfo/JobInfo) for each deprecated method

Best,
Lijie

Wencong Liu <liuwencle...@163.com> 于2023年11月30日周四 14:50写道: