Thank you Peter Vary for updating the FLIP based on the discussions.
I really like the improvements introduced by the mixin interfaces which now
aligns much better with the source and table connectors.

While this introduces some breaking changes to the existing connectors,
this is a technical debt that we need to resolve as soon as possible and
fully before 2.0.

+1 from my side.

I am cc'ing some folks participating in the other threads, sorry about that
:)

Cheers,
Gyula