Thanks Peter for quick response and update.

I’ve no more comments on the updated FLIP, +1.

For the PR process, you could alsouse draft PR[1] to leverage the testing infra
during POC phase,
we usually create FLIP umbrella issue and subtask issues after the FLIP is
accepted.

Best,
Leonard
[1]https://github.com/apache/flink/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+draft