From: Kartoglu, Emre <kar...@amazon.co.uk.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 4:59 PM
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] FLIP-418: Show data skew score on Flink Dashboard

Hello,

I’m opening this thread to discuss a FLIP[1] to make data skew more visible on
Flink Dashboard.

Data skew is currently not as visible as it should be. Users have to click each
operator and check how much data each sub-task is processing and compare the
sub-tasks against each other. This is especially cumbersome and error-prone for
jobs with big job graphs and high parallelism. I’m proposing this FLIP to
improve this.

Kind regards,
Emre

[1]