Hi Mason,

the adjustments of not requiring the operator ID make sense to me since
this is the more prevalent expected usage pattern. I guess one small
clarification that might be needed is the mention of the return data type.
I assume since there are potentially multiple coordinators that can belong
to the same vertex, the proposed new endpoint will return an array. Is that
the plan?

Overall +1 from my side.

Best,
Alex