Hi Weijie,

Thanks for your answer! Well I get your point. Since partitions are
first-class citizens, and redistribution means how states migrate when
partitions change, I'd be fine with deemphasizing the concept of
keyed/operator state if we highlight the definition of partition in the
document. Keeping `RedistributionMode` under `StateDeclaration` is also
fine with me, as I guess it is only for internal usage.
But still, from a user's point of view,  state can be characterized along
two relatively independent dimensions, how states redistribute and the data
structure. Thus I still suggest a chained-like configuration API that
configures one aspect on each call, such as:
```
# Keyed stream, no redistribution mode specified, the state will go with
partition (no redistribution). ---- Keyed state
StateDeclaration a = States.declare(name).listState(type);

# Keyed stream, redistribution strategy specified, the state follows the
specified redistribute strategy.  ---- Operator state
StateDeclaration b =
States.declare(name).listState(type).redistributeBy(strategy);

# Non-keyed stream, redistribution strategy *must be* specified.
StateDeclaration c =
States.declare(name).listState(type).redistributeBy(strategy);

# Broadcast stream and state
StateDeclaration d = States.declare(name).mapState(typeK,
typeV).broadcast();
```
It can drive users to think about redistribution issues when needed. And it
also provides more flexibility to add more combinations such as
broadcasting list state, or chain more configurable aspects such as adding
`withTtl()` in future. WDYT?

Best,
Zakelly