Hi Yubin,

Thanks for updating the FLIP. The updated version looks good in general.
I only have 2 minor comments.

1. I think the purpose of DESCRIBE CATALOG is to display metadata
information including catalog name,
catalog comment (may be introduced in the future), catalog type, and
catalog properties (for example [1]).
Expanding all properties may limit this syntax to include more metadata
information in the future.

2. Could you add support for ALTER CATALOG xxx UNSET ('mykey')? This is
also very useful in ALTER TABLE.

Best,
Jark

[1]: