CC the Flink user and dev mailing list.

Paimon originated within the Flink community, initially known as Flink
Table Store, and all our incubating mentors are members of the Flink
Project Management Committee. I am confident that the bonds of
enduring friendship and close collaboration will continue to unite the
two communities.

And congratulations all!

Best Regards,
Yu