Hi Jeyhun, Muhammet,
Thanks for all the feedback!

> Could you please mention the default values for the new configurations
>     (e.g., table.exec.hive.infer-source-parallelism.mode,
>     table.exec.hive.infer-source-parallelism.enabled,
>     etc) ?

Thanks for your suggestion. I have supplemented the explanation regarding
the default values.

> Since we are introducing the mode as a configuration option,
>     could it make sense to have `InferMode.NONE` option also?
>     The `NONE` option would disable the inference.

This is a good idea. Looking ahead, it could eliminate the need for
introducing
a new configuration option. I haven't identified any potential
compatibility issues
as yet. If there are no further ideas from others, I'll go ahead and update
the FLIP to
introducing InferMode.NONE.

Best,
Xia