+1. I had looked into this a while back, and could not make much progress
as ASF I believe required us to host the gerrit instance, but was not ok
with giving us control over commit access (gerrit user needs to be able to
commit to the repo or something). Anyway, if you can do it, I will be
interested!

Thanks,
Hari