Hi Apache Flume community,

I am very happy to announce that the Flume PMC has voted to add Bessenyei
Balázs Donát and Jeff Holoman as committers in recognition of their
contributions to Flume.

Over the past few months, Donat has contributed and reviewed many patches,
more than any non-committer. He has contributed several bug fixes and
improvements and has shepherded important, long-forgotten patches through
the review and commit process, with more  in-progress. He is also currently
working on improvements to the Flume configuration system.

Jeff has contributed several important improvements to Flume in recent
months, including adding support for secure Kafka to Flume, improving the
AvroEventSerializer, and adding additional smarts to the HDFS sink.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new committership!

Best regards,
Mike