I just pushed the RC2 artifacts to dist and the staged Maven repo to
central.

it's best to wait 24 hours for the bits to propagate to the dist mirrors
before announcing the release, so users don't get confused when the
download links don't work for their local mirror yet.

Mike

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Balazs Donat Bessenyei <bes...@cloudera.com