Hey fellas!
Sorry to demand so much from you. But we are really trying to put Fluo to work
here and we are facing some issues.

Recently we decided to use Apache Spark to star the process to ingest 300
millions of lines with 62 columns each.

We study this:
https://fluo.apache.org/blog/2016/12/22/spark-load/ carefully and decided to
implement the first strategy described. Executing load transactions in Spark

In that way we could reuse the code we build for the application transactions.
But...
But we are not going well. Fluo stop to insert after a while and we are not
able to know why.
We tried to adjust the loader queue and size to see what happens but nothing
really helps.
I need a help to debug Fluo and understanding what’s going on. Can someone
point me a direction?

Thanks!
Alan Camillo