This is just a test. I'll keep the staging repo around until we get to a
final approved release. Mainly right now what I'm looking for is a sanity
check to make sure that the build artifacts pushed to the staging repo are
what we expect.... things like jars, tarballs, etc., all named correctly...
no unexpected shaded or test jars, or anything else we didn't expect to get
pushed.

This test staging repo is mostly about getting the build system correct and
the wording of the email template right, and less about actually testing
the contents (though, that's welcome too).