Any thoughts about the following vote email?

Subject : [VOTE] Allow bypassing RTC for urgent changes

All changes to Fluo are currently made via review then commit (RTC).  Please
vote on allowing bypassing RTC for urgent updates with the following commit
process.

 * Make an appropriate level of effort to request a review.
 * If applicable,  take appropriate steps to ensure that their actions can be
   reversed.
 * Send an explanation to the dev list (or private list, if sensitive)
   immediately after committing justifying the urgency.

Such emergencies should be extremely rare, and would typically only apply to
things not blocked by a release vote (such as a website change).

This vote is open for 3 days.