The following issue has been updated:
Updater: Cyriaque Dupoirieux (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 5:21 AM
Comment:
Here is a patch which update the
org/apache/forrest/util/IdGeneratorTransformer.java in order to call the new
URLEncoder.encode(id, format) method which allows to force the encoding to
"UTF-8".
Tested on my machine it works very well...
Changes:
Attachment changed to patch.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------
For a full history of the issue, see:
http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-345?page=history
---------------------------------------------------------------------
View the issue:
http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-345
Here is an overview of the issue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Key: FOR-345
Summary: Accent in toc : broken links
Type: Bug
Status: Open
Priority: Minor
Project: Forrest
Components:
Core operations
Versions:
0.6
Assignee: Ross Gardler
Reporter: FrÃdÃric Deniger
Created: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 4:19 AM
Updated: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 5:21 AM
Environment: Any
Description:
I have some problems with the toc. I use accents for my title and the links
generated in the TOC for these titles are broken.
My source code is :
|<section>
|<title>CassÃ</title>
The Toc generated is
|"<a href="#Cass%E9s">CassÃ</a>"
This link can't be used.
I found a solution : I modified the file sitmap.xmap (line 90-94)
The initial source is
|<!-- Generates @id attributes from <title> strings -->
| <map:transformer name="idgen"
|src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.IdGeneratorTransformer">
| <element>//*[local-name() = 'section']</element>
*| <id>title/text()</id>
| </map:transformer>
My change :
|<!-- Generates @id attributes from <title> strings -->
| <map:transformer name="idgen"
| src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.IdGeneratorTransformer">
| <element>//*[local-name() = 'section']</element>
*| <id>generate-id()</id>
| </map:transformer>
The changed line begins with '*'.
This is the simplest workaround I found.
HTH.
Fred
---------------------------------------------------------------------
JIRA INFORMATION:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://issues.cocoondev.org//secure/Administrators.jspa
If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira