Dave Brondsema wrote:
DB> Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there's any way DB> for an XSL template to hook in to an error reporting system. We could DB> just change "hugo" to be "Error: Non-Hierarchical OpenOffice.org DB> Headings" and the user would have to look at the file itself to notice DB> the error. Yeah, I thought about that as well. Althought it means that you have to structure headings properly or your page will look bad. If we expect people to have good reasons to not structure their pages properly, how about writing the warning as an html-comment. That way you could still find it but a normal user wouldn't get to see it? But then again, why not force people to use proper structuring, after all we are not doing html here, are we :-) So if nobody objects, I'll change the hugo code to include a visible error message within the heading element and quoting the headings text so that it can be found and corrected. -- Ferdinand Soethe
