David Crossley wrote:
Torsten Schlabach wrote:

Nicola,

My goal is to put a live Forrest on ASF infrastructure instead of the
bot and have that serve all Forrest-based sites in Apache, comprising
Lenya.

Sounds good. Let me know if you need any help or input from us.

Are you subsribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] There is a rush for Solaris zones on the new v40z machine. Hurry up if you need one.

I am not subscribed to infra and, given my time constraints, will not be in the near future. ATM I am only concerned about making Forrest genuinely useful as a live server, which IMO is a blocker for any serious request to infra.

That is not true. Justin at Infrastructure was asking for a few
projects to help test the initial setup. Yes there was a rush!
However, there is no need to rush. Each PMC is to eventually have
a zone.

This is very nice :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -