David Crossley wrote:
I am trying to upgrade my version of Cocoon in Forrest.
Following etc/cocoon_upgrade/ and have questions about
the Cocoon properties files in there.

Do you copy these local.*.properties over to $COCOON_HOME?

It is automatic check line 107 on etc/cocoon_upgrade/build.xml

Why do we also have blocks.properties and build.properties?

Should these all be synchronised? There seem to be a lot of
diffs between ours and also compared to Cocoon's.

we do not use them right now. It is safe to remove them.

We have "source.vm=1.3" ... shouldn't that be 1.4 ?

I do not know the effect of that parameter..

Cheers,
cheche