Den 19. jun. 2006 kl. 10.03 skrev Sjur N. Moshagen (JIRA):

     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-680?page=all ]

Sjur N. Moshagen updated FOR-680:

Here's a patch that actually work as intended. I did 'svn up' before creating the patch - still, my previous patch applied by Ross did not show up. The patch therefore patches the code as it was *before* my first patch.

Does anyone of the committers have the time to apply this patch? I'm using the corrected XML output from the Wiki plugin to extract iCal TODO items, and would like to deploy that feature throughout our project organisation. But most of them are not confident installing a patch. Thus I would be very happy if the patch could be applied, then I can just ask the others to update their svn copy.

I am using the patched code daily, and have seen no problems so far. Our lists can be quite complex (within the limits of wiki lists), which means that the code has now been tested thoroughly both systematically before I sent in the updated patch, and through daily use. I'm thus quite confident it works as it should.

I just updated my local copy of HEAD, and the previous patch does not seem to be applied. If so, it should be straightforward to apply the new patch.

Best regards and thanks for all the good work,
Sjur