Since the dispatcher test is still breaking trunk, I have now fixed some of the problems with fo used in the dispatcher plugin.

Further tests unfortunately become impossible because
forrest crashed with the message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.

If trunk remains broken, can we perhaps take the test involving the whiteboard plugin (dispatcher) out of the standarf build test?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

The FOP94 should provide this contracts directly, this way we can remove
them from the core themes.

I'd appreciate if you could contribute this ideally using the stylesheets already in the plugin.

Is that possible?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe