Hello,

I've written a simple contract for adding a syndication (rss feed) link to my
website. It is based on the content-xml-link contract. The contract adds a rss
icon linked to the xml file where the syndicated content is defined. Its
filename
is rss.xml and it lives in the xdocs directory of my project (i.e.
src/documentation/content/xdocs).

All this works fine, but there is a small problem. When I generate the site by
running forrest, the rss.xml is processed and its first line is transformed
from

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><!DOCTYPE rss PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD
Documentation V1.3//EN" "document-v13.dtd">

which makes the link useless when the website is browsed with IExplorer
(although it still works with Firefox). Removing the doctype declaration fixes
the problem).

I suppose that the default sitemap is processing the rss.xml file and
transforming it. Am I right? If so, could somebody tell me how can I avoid it?

TIA

Vicent

PS: I've been giving a look to the cocoon sitemaps documentation but that is
not trivial so I decided to ask for help here.
::

        Share what you know, learn what you don't